SALES WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITION
This warranty applied if you are the original customer or customer end user i.e. if you are a person rather than a company, firm or business and bought Hi 5 products. Unless it’s a dedicated commercial product.
The following terms and condition applied the sales of product in Hi 5 E Digital Ltd.
The company (Hi 5 Digital Ltd.) Shall not be liable for the losses that were not foreseeable to both parties when the equipment was bought or for losses that were not caused by any bench on part of the product.
Hi 5 shall not be liable for any loss of service, loss of software, loss of information, damage of any computer media other than hardware or loss of any property arising out of the sales, In the case of DVD /CD Rom, Lacer disk, blue ray device, the minimum warranty for the LENS is six month from the date of purchase, while the hardware run full six month warranty.
Notwithstanding, anything to the contrary in this warranty, nothing in this warranty shall be deem the exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence to following the instructional mode of the operation of the appliance.
This warranty is valid only for the original consumer or consumer end user and retains the original receipt or provides some proof of purchase otherwise the warranty to repair, replace or refund is invalid.
All faulty damage and complain product must be made within 48 hours from the date of occurrence and must be accompanied by receipt or other proof of purchase of the damage product, otherwise the warranty is void.
On computers, warranty is only on the hard compound.
To file a claim under Hi 5 E Digital Ltd., you must take the following steps.
- You must have an original receipt with date of purchase relating to the supply.
- You must have surge protection suppressor, and UPS uninterrupted Power Supply with internal automatic voltage regulator fully connected to the equipment
- Contact the service center representative on 08057769951 within 48 hours of the occurrence and be prepared to provide the following
- Receipt of purchase
- Date of occurrence
- Date of last working condition
- Equipment that was connected at the time of occurrence
- If generator is used at the time of occurrence
- Type of generator is used at the time of occurrence
- Special order items are not returnable
Items bought for personal if subjected to commercial used, warranty is void.
It’s advisable to read the product manual before operation.
Management (Hi 5 E Digital Ltd.)